Article 5 – INSURANCE
1. The LESSEE or the driver of the vehicle authorized, according to the provisions laid down in Article 1 of this contract, participates as insured of an insurance policy that covers the cars limited liability up to a maximum amount of EUR 50,000,000.00 (fifty million euros), in accordance with the laws in force in the country.
2. The LESSEE agrees to protect the interests of TURISCAR and the Insurance Company TURISCAR in case of an accident during the period of this bicycle, as follows:
a) Undertakes to participate immediately to police authorities any accident, theft, robbery and/or fire, even if partial; undertakes, also, to participate, within a maximum period of 24 hours, the TURISCAR such accident, theft, robbery and/or fire, even if partial;
b) Undertakes not to abandon the site of the accident, theft, robbery and/or fire before the arrival of police authorities, failing which he will be blamed for the damage resulting from those in totality, not having the coverage SCDW any effect in the event of non-compliance with this clause.
c) Undertakes to mention participation in the circumstances in which the accident occurred, the date, time, place, name and address of the witness, the name and address of the owner and the driver of the third vehicle involved and the registration, brand, insurance company and policy number of such third vehicle;
d) Undertakes not to declare in any case, responsible or guilty of the accident with a third party, under penalty of the TURISCAR exert on themselves right of return.
3. The LESSEE may always choose by supplementary insurance Super C. D. W. and/or P.A. I. (Personal Accident Insurance).
a) Insurance C. D. W.: otherwise indicate and identify the DFCA - Declaration of Friendly Car Accident - a third party responsible for the damage caused to the car, the LESSEE is responsible for payment of the franchise in force on the date of the contract of hire, except if you have purchased the Super C. D. W. , in that he is not responsible for the franchise.
b) Insurance Q. A. I: personal accident insurance - can be established, by agreement, for the benefit of the driver and passengers carried, a personal insurance policy for personal injury whose limit is set out in the policy of insurance and in that it provides for, also, the coverage of medical and hospital expenses within certain limits approved. Any additional information will be provided at the request of the LESSEE.
c) The guarantees embodied by supplementary insurance Super C. D. W. and P. A. I. , listed in this article, may be null and void and of no effect if the LESSEE and/or the driver does not comply with the provisions of paragraph 4 of this article.
4. Only the LESSEE and/or the authorized drivers by TURISCAR in contract enjoy insurance Super C. D. W. and P. A. I. . To observe this provision implies the total cancellation of the coverages listed in this article. They are also void and the provisions of this article in the event of an accident caused by negligence, drunkenness, use of narcotic or non-compliance on the part of the LESSEE and/or driver of all the general conditions of the car rental and the rules of the highway code and other applicable legislation, being also canceled the coverage of insurance if the LESSEE doesn't return the TURISCAR the keys of your car in case of theft and/or theft.
5. Even in the case of the LESSEE have accepted the cover Super C. D. W., all the damage by this culpably caused in car rental TURISCAR, arising from the misuse of same, shall be borne by and responsibility of the LESSEE and may not be invoked any argument, in particular the roads badly preserved. Those insurance not exempt the LESSEE of payment of damages caused to the top, bottom and inside of the vehicle, provided that there is no collision. In the event of an accident by speeding, driving under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or by gross negligence, the insurance Super C. D. W. is without any effect, by paying the LESSEE the TURISCAR the costs of repair and compensation corresponding to downtime bumpy car.
6. TURISCAR is not responsible towards THE LESSEE or third party regarding any loss, theft or damage of any nature concerning the objects and/or utensils transported or who are in the vehicle, including in particular, baggage, and/or goods.
7. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the TURISCAR reserves the right to pass on the LESSEE all other costs incurred in the case of not timely extension and by agreement of the parties to the contract of hire, resulting from an accident and/or theft of your car.
8. Also there will be no insurance coverage for any driver that driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, in which case the LESSEE and/or the driver will be solely and entirely responsible for damage caused to TURISCAR and/ or to third parties.
9. If the LESSEE deliberately has supplied the TURISCAR false information, in particular regarding their identity, address, telephone contact or validity of driving licenses, the TURISCAR reserves the right to pass on the LESSEE all costs incurred resulting from such statements, without prejudice to the criminal liability that the case fits.